How does Tamiflu work?
Tamiflu is an antiviral drug. It works by blocking the virus of influenza of A and B types. Tamiflu also protects your body from the flu virus reproducing.
What is Tamiflu used for?
Tamiflu is used for treatment of people who have had flu symptoms for less than 2 days. It also may be used for prevention virus of influenza in people who may be exposed but still do not have any symptoms. Tamiflu pills do not affect the common cold.
Use Tamiflu strictly following the directions of your doctor. Before using this drug, look through the Medication Guide and follow the exact dosing instructions.
- Take Tamiflu orally with or without of food. If you suffer from upset stomach, take this drug with food.
- Start taking Tamiflu pills as soon as you notice influenza symptoms.
- If you are using Tamiflu pills in preventive purposes, take it as soon as possible and following doctor’s recommendations.
- Take Tamiflu regularly according to prescribed schedule.
- For complete destruction of a virus, take it fro the full course and do not stop taking even if you feel better.
- In case of skipping a dose, take it as soon as possible. If it is nearly time of a next dose, miss it and then follow your regular schedule. Do not take 2 doses at the same time.
If you want to get additional information, ask your health care provider.
Before using Tamiflu inform your doctor if:
- you are pregnant, planning to be pregnant or breast-feeding;
- you have used a nasal flu vaccine (FluMist) for the past 2 weeks;
- you suffer from kidney, heart or lung diseases;
- you have a condition that causes swelling or disorder of the brain, or other serious diseases, tamiflu no prescription uk.
Do not give Tamiflu to children younger than 1 year, tamiflu medication australia.
This is not a complete list of interactions, tamiflu liquid uk. Detail information you may receive at your doctor, tamiflu generic name canada.
What side- effects may occur?
Any medicines can cause side-effects, tamiflu generic australia. If you feel nausea and vomiting and these side-effects become bothersome, contact your doctor, tamiflu 75 mg canada. Stop taking Tamiflu and seek emergency medical attention if you experience a severe allergic reactions including rash, hives, itching, difficult breathing, tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, tongue, lips, or face; confusion, hallucinations, or other unusual changes in behavior; fever or sore throat; reddened, blistered, or swollen skin; seizures; severe or persistent vomiting or diarrhea, tamiflu buy online.
The overdose may be followed by nausea and vomiting, tamiflu dosage. If you feel overdose, seek for immediate emergency help or contact your local poison centre, order tamiflu online.
Store Tamiflu at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C), buy tamiflu in canada. Store away from direct heat, moisture, and light, buy tamiflu without a prescription. It is not recommended to store at the bathroom, buy tamiflu online.
Keep Tamiflu out of the reach of children and away from pets, buy tamiflu without prescription.