More information about Prednisone
How does Prednisone work?Prednisone works as an immunosuppressant. The immune system acts by protecting against different bacteria and viruses. In some cases of illnesses, the immune system starts to produce antibodies, which become overactive and cause different complications called "autoimmune diseases". Prednisone acts by suppressing the production of antibodies. In some cases suppression can weaken your resistance to different infections but also stabilizes the overactivity of the immune system. Prednisone also works against inflammation by reducing the heat, redness, swelling and pain. If taking Prednisone there is a small chance it may cause weakness for a short period of time. In some cases it is recommended to be hospitalized during the first days for the observation.
What is Prednisone used for?Prednisone is prescribed for people who suffer from:
• Hormonal disorders ( adrenal insufficiency, high blood calcium of cancer);
• Collagen disorders, (systemic lupus erythematosus);
• Rheumatic disorders (psoriatic arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, bursitis, gout, or osteoarthritis);
• Skin disorders,(severe allergic reactions, mycosis fungoides, psoriasis, or seborrhea);
• Allergic conditions (allergic reactions, asthma, and atopic dermatitis);
• Eye disorders (herpes eye infections, keratitis, optic neuritis;
• Respiratory disorders (tuberculosis or pneumonia);
• Blood disorders (thrombocytopenia or anemia caused by immune system reactions);
• Relief of cancer symptoms due to leukemia or lymphoma;
• Multiple sclerosis;
• Gastrointestinal disease (ulcerative colitis or Crohn's disease).
How TakenTake Prednisone strictly following doctor’s directions. Do not take Prednisone pills in larger amounts and longer than it is recommended by your doctor. In some occasions the doctor can change the dosage to achieve better results during the therapy. If you have a serious illness, fever, infection, or surgery, medical emergency, inform your doctor in order to change medication or its dosage.
Take the liquid form of Prednisone with a dose-measuring spoon only. Do not use regular table spoon. In case of dropping the dose talk to your doctor immediately. If you are taking Prednisone and are planning to start another treatment, inform your doctor as long as it may influence a course of therapy. Do not stop taking Prednisone suddenly as it may result in unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. If you want to stop Prednisone therapy, talk to your doctor. Inform any doctors who treat you if you are taking Prednisone.
PrecautionsDo not take Prednisone if you are allergic to prednisone or you suffer from a fungal infection, discount prednisone buy online uk. Prednisone may also weaken your immune system and an infection can extend much easier in your body, cheap prednisone dosage australia. Before using Prednisone, inform your doctor if you have had any illness or infection during the past several weeks, order prednisone no prescription uk.
You need to consult with your doctor if you have:
• liver disease (such as cirrhosis);
• kidney disease;
• a thyroid disorder;
• a history of malaria;
• a muscle disorder such as myasthenia gravis;
• glaucoma or cataracts;
• herpes infection of the eyes;
• stomach ulcers, ulcerative colitis, or diverticulitis;
• depression or mental illness;
• congestive heart failure;
• high blood pressure, order prednisone online canada.
What side-effects may occur?Any medicines can cause side-effects, buy prednisone online without a prescription australia. If you feel an allergic reaction to Prednisone such as hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat, seek emergency medical attention, order prednisone without a prescription canada. Inform your doctor immediately if you experience any of these symptoms:
• blurred vision;
• swelling, rapid weight gain, feeling short of breath;
• severe depression, unusual behavior, convulsions;
• bloody or tarry stools, coughing up blood;
• low potassium;
• dangerously high blood pressure, where to buy prednisone canada.
Other less serious side-effects:
• insomnia, rapid changes in mood;
• acne, dry skin, thinning skin, bruising or discoloration;
• slow wound healing;
• increased sweating;
• headache, dizziness, spinning sensation;
• nausea, stomach pain, bloating;
• changes in the shape or location of body fat, buy prednisone for cats.
This is not a full list of side effects and that may occur, is it legal to buy prednisone online no prescription. If you need detail information, ask for your doctor, buy prednisone for dogs without prescription.
OverdoseIf you suspect an overdose, stop taking Prednisone and seek an immediate emergency help, buy prednisone 20mg. A long-term use of Prednisone in high doses can lead to thinning skin, easy bruising, changes in the shape or location of body fat, increased acne or facial hair, menstrual problems, sexual disorders, buy prednisone without prescription.